Friday 20 March 2009

Sketch Saturday #42 & Papertake (maybe!)

Hi again! Here's my (very late) card for Sketch Saturday and also my card for this weeks Papertake 'Feeling Fruity' challenge until I realised humans can't eat acorns - oops! I understand if I can't be entered! I've used this amazingly cute Greeting Farm stamp which I pre-ordered from Tracy @ Dies to die for and when it came I had this little bundle of Nestie label shapes! How lovely is that?! I hope you like the card, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Stamp & sentiment - 'Forest Friends' by Greeting Farm coloured with Whispers
Papers - Pink Petticoat 'Little big Dots' in 'Milk Chocolate' & 'Just Daisies' in 'Crimson'
Embossing - Heart block Cuttlebug folder
Border - Fiskars Treading Water punch
Corners - Dovecraft corner rounding punch
Heart - Woodware punch

15 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

This is fab and you are right they are really cute little characters.

Liz x

Janna said...

These are just too too cute!! I love your gorgeous coloring on thes little chipmunks and the layout and addition of that accorn is perfet! Amazing job!

Smiles,
janna

LOUISE said...

Fab card Beth, love the cute little squirrels. Also love the little extras you get from Tracie, always a lovely surprise! Louise x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love those cute squirrels.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! I love the colors!! So cute!

Lexxie said...

Unbelievably cute image Beth, really gorgeous card,
Love Sarita xx

nessy said...

oh so,so cute ~ amazing card~ perfect
vanessa xx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Beth.

hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

These are just soooo cute and lovely colouring.

Great card.

Debbie
x

Mrs Mayne said...

Aww Beth - these are cute! And it's edible -just not for us lol!! Fab card. Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Heather said...

Hi Beth, this is gorgeous - such a cute image and fabulous colours.
hugs Heather xx

cats whiskers said...

Oh wow hun this is stunning dear just adore that image and I must admit that Tracy always makes her parcels special a pleasure to shop with her
Hugs Dear
Jacqi x

Stacey said...

Such a fab image and I love the way you've coloured them ~♥~

Dawn said...

Awww how cute is this stamp - lovely colours Beth!

Crafting Diva said...

Very nice card very cute image and coloured so well!!!