Wednesday 26 November 2008

Papertake: Dawny's Sketch #3!

I got such good news today - I won Debbie's amazing Blog Candy! I'm so excited - I'm actually going to own Copics! She has warned they are addictive though! Hee hee!
Here's my card for this weeks Papertake challenge, the 3rd of Dawny's great sketches. I'm still in Christmas mode so I made one using my cute reindeer stamp. I paper-pieced his body and feet so I could get it the same colour as the background (mocha by the way!) I didn't add the bottom strip as his legs are so spindly anyway, I didn't want to cover them up!! I hope you like it, thanks for looking!


Supplies-
Stamp - Reindeer from Stamps Away, paper pieced with 'mocha' Pink Petticoat paper
Sentiment - Dovecraft mini clear set
Papers - Pink Petticoat printed half size
Holly - QuicKutz Die
Gems - Create & Craft
Ric Rac - craft box

17 comments:

Fab said...

Beth, beautiful Xmas card as usual, great work! That Reindeer is so cute. There's a new Christmas blog I've created just for the challenge (which will start in January again) but I will spotlight other's blog Christmas creations up to the 20th December. Thanks again for participating in the challenges. X Fab

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Beth love your card and the cute reindeer gorgeous :)
Val xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

gorgeous card Beth and love the pretty colours and cute reindeer.. Huge congratulations on winning Debbie's fabbie candy, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Beth :)
and woohoo! congrats on winning the candy!! Lucky girl!! lol

Hugs, Marlene x

Sue said...

fab Reindeer so cute

MY BLOG

Pauline C said...

Ooh this is lovely - fab how you ahve paper pieced the cute reindeer - love it!
Pauline x

Sue Shaw said...

Awww what a cute Reindeer - lovely card.
Sue. x

Ann said...

A really cute card, I love the image and the papers. xx

Rach said...

Beth this is awesome love it... that reindeer is so darn cute! hugs rachxx

Shell said...

Love the reindeer and the card really sweet. Shellx

Dawny P said...

wowwwww Beth - this is fabulous girl. I have to check out the reindeer cos he is just so sweet xxx LOVE what you did with the sketch xxxx

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card so cute ,love it ,Dawnxx

Marlou McAlees said...

oooh how adorable Beth, love this stamp, have a fab weekend :) x

Stacey said...

OMG - How lucky are you getting those Copics! Out of 700+ entries too! Jammy.....!

Ooh, great card by the way! ~x~

Mrs Mayne said...

This is fab - thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Liz Armstrong said...

Gorgeous card Beth!
Liz
xx

Dawny P said...

Beth have you seen this on Liz's blog? Ohh yer clever girl you xxxxx