Tuesday 28 October 2008

Tagged and an Award!

Ooh, Tracie and Sandra have tagged me!! Here goes!
Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of the post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

This is going to be tricky!

1. I'm a hairdresser and my claim to fame is cutting Gok Wan's hair about 2 months before he appeared on TV and he was lovely!
2. I love cross stitch but none of my friends know this, I don't know why, I just feel a bit granny-ish telling them! Sorry! ; )
3. My favourite food is Mexican fajitas, yummy!
4. I can't resist a large chilled glass of Pinot Grigio!
5. I'm LOVING planning my wedding and can feel a career change coming on - if only!
6. I'm going to be an Auntie in early March next year and I'm soooo excited!
7. I use far too many exclamation marks, you probably already know this!!!

I've also received this seasonal award from Pauline C thanks so much Pauline!

I'd love to pass both of these on but it seems I've been beaten! If you'd like either, feel free to nab it!

1 comment:

Dawny P said...

I'm with you on 4 and 7!!!
You've been busy since I was last here and oh what fabulous work Beth - love it all. I just got that Rachelle stamp as well - isnt it fab?? Hope you are well darlin xxxx PS - LOVE your engagement ring xxxx