Sunday 19 October 2008

Sketch Saturday #21!

Finally some free time! Here's my card for this weeks Sketch Saturday challenge. I've used a cute little die for the image - I love making up die cut images! I hope you like it!
More wedding venue viewings today, there are so many nice places! If you ever need a list of beautiful wedding barns, let me know! I think we've made a decision but we need to do the sums now!! Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies-
Image - 'Brooke in Bath' Sizzix die, made with scraps of paper
Paper - DCWV 'Nana's Nursery - Girl' and plain pink paper embossed with 'Swiss dots' embossing folder
Text - American Crafts Foam Thickers from QVC (thanks for the tip Kath!)
Gems and flower - stash
Ribbon - Ribbon Mad

14 comments:

Mrs Wonka said...

What a fab card, makes me want to get in the bubbles too!!!!

Mrs W x

Ann said...

Gorgeous Beth!! xx

Happy Crafter said...

Great card love the tub and colours:)
Val x

Liza said...

Cute card. I love the little image!

Liza x

Jill said...

fantastic card Beth, I love the image, gorgeous colours Jill x

Debbie said...

Fantastic card Beth and the embossed background & DP tie in perfectly with the main image. Debbie x

Mel said...

Fab card beth she looks so relaxed in that tub :)
Mel

cats whiskers said...

Oh beth what a cute card, just adore it
Hugs Jacqui x

Becky said...

Wow! It's amazing Beth! It's such a nice change to see die cuts rather than stamped images! She looks so relaxed, wish that were me lol!
love Becky xx

carolann said...

Great card hun fun image xxxx

Allison said...

lovely card, great die cuts
AllisonX

Mrs Mac said...

This is lovely! I really like that embossing effect on card... please give your cheeky cat a snuggle from me :)

Mariska said...

Lovely card Beth. I never use die cuts but seeing your card, I should :). Lovely. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

COCO said...

super card !!! i like it !!