Monday 8 September 2008

Friday Sketchers #18 and an award!

Hi! First off, I've recieved this lovely award from my SBS sister Gayle, thanks Gayle!! There is so many people I could give this too but it seems they already have it! If you don't and you're reading this, feel free to nab it for your self!

On to cards! Here's my card for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge, I've not followed it too closely as I couldn't get it to work without being fussy, but I've made the text into the bottom elements and a bow as the top one, then left off a ribbon, hopefully I won't get told off! Thanks for looking!


Supplies-
Stamp - Kerry Jo set from Debbi Moore coloured with Whispers and Stickles on the tutu
Papers - Pearlescent purple paper from Create and Craft, spotty paper from stash, pink paper 'His & Hers' from Pink Petticoat
Twill - Ribbon Mad and tied with the Bowshaper
Rub-on - Doodlebug

Pearls - Hero Arts
Edges - Pink VersaColor and white Sakura Souffle pen

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

Your card is beautiful and I love the image. Sue :o)

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is stunning Beth and the image is gorgeous, Hugs, Nikki x

Annie said...

very pretty card Beth.
annie x

craft mad Jenny said...

such a beautiful card, love it.

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Beautiful card! Love the ballerina and the pink color. I don't mind that you have taken off one ribon ;-)) Thanks for playing with my sketch on FS!! Love from Holland,
Jacqueline

cats whiskers said...

Wow what a great crad I love thse Kerry Jo images and adore the way ou have used her on this card.
Thanks for your good wishes on the birth of Charlie, it means a lot
Hugs Jacqui x

Els G. said...

A very beautiful card. I really like the ballerina!
Els
x

Becky said...

Love your card and the image Beth, so stylish!
Love becky xx

Stacey said...

Well, I'd say it's near enough perfect! Top marks Beth! ~x~

ella bella said...

beautiful card love the design and the image is so elegant.
Tracy x

Mrs Wonka said...

This is stunning, really pretty and such a beautiful classic image!

Mrs Wonka x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and I love the image. Thanks for joining us again at friday sketchers.
Carole ;-)

debby4000 said...

beautiful, love its elegance.

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous card. Kimx