Friday 8 August 2008

Cute Card Thursday #22!

OK, so this isn't my usual style of card, but it's my mums birthday today and my dad has got her tickets for the Horse of the Year Show and therefore wanted a card with a horse theme. After scratching my head for a bit I decided the only way I could get a horse on there was to make a cross stitch one! An then a ....peel off! Ha ha! Don't judge me! Then I realised it fitted in to the Cute Card Thursday's challenge! "This week the theme is 'The two of us' We would like you to use two of something on your card, it could be 2 people, 2 animals or 1 of each" Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Cross stitch pattern from the internet
Ribbon- Poppicrafts
Peel Off and gems form stash
Paper- Local craft shop (again! are you getting bored of it yet?!)

4 comments:

Deb said...

Fabulous card, love the cross stitch! thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Nikki Fairbairn said...

I bet your Mum just loved your gorgeous card Beth, love the cross stitch horses, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Dawny P said...

I'm back in the land of Blog after Mr Bloger decided he wouldnt let me post any comments - slap slap xx

Loving all these (fab colours re your PB one)but I like this one one cos it is different. Loving the cross stitch hoss and there is nowt wrong with your peel off - I think they have their place. Have a fab weekend xxxx

Annie said...

beautiful cross stitch, hope your Mum enjoys the show! annie x