Saturday 19 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday #6!

Saturday again! Which means it's Penny Black time! This weeks challenge is Snow much Fun! To include Snow on your card in some way. Plus there's a fab prize to be won from Sir Stampalot!
Here's mine with this cheeky doggie stamp - I couldn't resist! I've coloured it with water colour pencils and Stickles. The paper is a Mad about Cards download and the brads are from Poppicrafts. I have no idea where the sentiment came from!
I'm also going to use this as the first of this months Fabs christmas challenge (to make 6 - eek!)

18 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Beth this is o sweet, love that stamp and your layout
Have a great weekend
Hugs Jacqui x

ella bella said...

such a cute card love the image its fabulous and the papers and colours look great.
have a lovely weekend
Tracy x

Dawny P said...

This is fab Beth. What a cute stamp - I love that little doggie xxxx

Pauline C said...

This is so weet - love it!
Pauline x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Beth the PB image is fab.

Sue Shaw said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW - what an adorable image - gorgeous card!
Sue. x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a gorgeous card Beth and I just love this cute stamp. Love the little pup, Hugs, Nikki x

Larissa said...

Hi there!

I love, love, love the image you used. That cute little doggie, he is stinkin sweet! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love it :)

Marlene x

tracie said...

Hi Beth, this is adorable and I lvoe the silver papers. Great work hun.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card Beth - love that cute image and the papers are fabulous...have a great weekend
Kath
xxx

mueppi said...

Hi Beth
Deine Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet und coloriert!!!!

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Beth your card is wonderful, love that image!

Annie said...

I love how you coloured this image, I very nearly used the same one! love it on the dark blue dotty paper, which reminds me I have something similar so I may just be using your card as inspiration! annie x

Han said...

Fab card I love the image xx

Murielle said...

Fabulous card Beth!!!
Mumur

Becky said...

So gorgeous Beth! I love it!
Love Becky xx

Fab said...

Lovely card Beth thanks for playing the Xmas challenge. X Fab