Saturday 14 June 2008

Penny Black Saturday #1!!!

Oooh, this is so exciting, the first Penny Black Saturday challenge! If you don't know what I'm on about, have a look here! The other Design Team cards are a true inspiration and there's a brilliant prize up for grabs!
This weeks challenge is First Stamp, make a card or other item using the first Penny Black stamp you bought. I've made one using my cute Bun Bun stamp - the first of another addiction! I also used DCWV spring paper, some flower brads, PC sentiment and some spotty ribbon. I hope you like it, I'd love you to join in!


Also, may I take this opportunity to wish the co-founder of this fab blog, Tracy (EllaBella) a massive Happy Birthday!!! It's today, what a great way to celebrate! I hope you have a lovely day! xxx : )

14 comments:

Debbie said...

Fab card Beth This is such a cute image.

tracie said...

Hi Beth, your as excited as I am hun. I love your card, love the gorgeous colours and that bunnie is so cute :)x
Have a great weekend x

ella bella said...

Hi Beth thanks for the birthday wishes. hope your having a great weekend. :)your card is fab i love the bright colours and the bunnie is so cute, gorgeous work :) x

Kath Stewart said...

Wow what a cute card for the first challenge and just love that bunny rabbit

Shelly said...

Really funky but cute too! Love the paper you used :o)

cats whiskers said...

Oh Beth he is so sweet, I love your beautiful summery colours
Thnks fot your comments
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card, love the rabbit! Good luck with your new challenge blog.

Carole ;D

Annie said...

that's a cute image - I used if for my grandaughter's easter card! and lovely papers too!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Beth, Love the cute character and the pretty paper, Have a great weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I love Penny Black stamps!

Mephisto said...

Wonderful, I have this Stamp, too.
Domi

Becky said...

Hi Beth! What a great card!! It's so exciting isn't it! Hope to chat more!
Love Becky xx

Cathy said...

Great card - I love the bunny, she is so cute! Great colour choices.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Inkey Pingers said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! Your art is oh so fabulous! You rock, seriously!

Kim