Friday 13 February 2015

Red floral thank you card


Hi! Wow what a boring title! Haha! No imagination here this evening! ;-) I hope you've had a good week! I'm back with this card I've made for the Papertrey Ink 8th Birthday challenges, the Spring into Action challenge to be exact which was to used an un-inked or rarely used stamp set. I adore this Doodlie-do stamp set and I've used it a grand total of once!! So it's the first one I reached for. I coloured it using the current Fab Friday challenge colours. I hope you like it, thank you for looking!



Supplies;
Stamps - Papertrey Ink 'Doodlie-Do'
Sentiment - WPlus9 'Fresh Cut Florals'
Colouring - Copics & Signo white gel pen
Dies - Lil Inker 'Stitched Rectangles' & 'Stitched Squares' and Papertrey Ink 'Doodlie-Do'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Real Red' & 'Basic Black'

8 comments:

Michelle said...

A BEAUTIFUL card.... think I "need" this stamp too!

Luanne said...

Beautiful!

Annheidel said...

This is so pretty! I love the way you colored the flowers and they really pop against that black.

Amanda Mertz said...

Beautifully colored images! They really pop against the black panel! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Wow, what gorgeously colored flowers! This is a real eye-catcher! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Unknown said...

This is such stunning card- I really love it!

Juls said...

Love the funky flowers!! Xx

Bada-Bing Creations said...

I really love this! The black really makes the colors pop and I always love white space! Thanks for playing at Fab Fri!