Wednesday 23 July 2014

Sympathy card

Hiya! I hope you're enjoying this hot weather we're having! I'm loving it but then again we have been lent an air-con unit for nighttime :-) I'm back again with a card for a few challenges. It's always good to have a sympathy card or 2 on hand so when I saw the CAS on Sunday challenge of Sympathy , I thought I'd join in. I've also made it for this weeks Freshly Made sketch, The Paper Players theme of CAS & Monochromatic colour scheme and the Simon Says Stamp challenge which is embossing. I hope you like it, thanks for looking!






Supplies;
Dies - MFT 'Fishtail Flag Stax' & 'Sunflower' & Memory Box 'Cecilia Flower Outline'
Cardstock - Stampin' Up 'Island Indigo' & 'Soft Sky'
Sentiment - Simon Says Stamp 'Handwritten Borders'
Embossing - Cuttlebug folder 'Polka Dots'
Ink - Stampin' Up 'Soft Sky' & VersaMark
Other - white embossing powder

9 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! That sentiment is beautiful, and I love the shades of blue. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Mitchell said...

Oooh - pretty! I love that leafy outline! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful color palette. This would be gorgeous as a Holiday/winter color palette as well. Great job! Thanks for playing with the paper Players!

stampwithsandy said...

So pretty! Those die cuts are just gorgeous and I love the shades of blue. Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at The Paper Players, Beth!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh this is so lovely! What a gorgeous flowery and textured card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Greta said...

Beautiful card--love the addition of the outline flower to that fabulous MFT sunflower!

cheiron said...

Wonderful card! Love the shading around the embossing panel. Thank you so much for joining us this week in the Emboss It Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

JoAnn said...

Very pretty. Love the sponging around the embossed panel and the flower center. The colors are perfect together.

Zw@@n said...

Wow, love this card and colours. And I like the flower and sentiment. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma