Friday, 17 May 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash!

Hiya! Later than I planned but yesterday got away with me! Here's a card I made on my day off for this weeks beautiful colour combo on the 10 Minute Craft Dash, I thought they were the perfect reason to pull out this old Kaisercraft pad. It was definitely a dash this time! I took a picture of what I started out with but the card didn't go in the direction I planned so I ended up scrabbling around for other bits and pieces! Just made it in time though! Can I also say thanks for all the lovely comments on my cards the last couple of days. I am the worst blogger ever and am always snooping on other blogs but often forget to leave comments so its so nice when people are kind enough to leave me one :-) Thanks for looking, have a lovely day!





Challenges;
Paper Smooches - this sketch-->
10 Minute Craft Dash - these colours -->
Simon Says Stamp - Flower Power

Supplies; 
Card & Ink - Stampin' Up
Paper - Kaisercraft
Dies - My Favourite Things
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Border - Mama Elephant

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Gorgeous card Beth, I love the colours. Well done you for doing it in just over 9 mins too! I'd be still there adding the first layer at that point!!! xx

tilly's crafts said...

fabulous card, love the soft colours
Kim x

Paulina said...

This card turned out so beautiful! You definitely let these colors shine and one would NEVER guess you created this in a mere 9 minutes. Great job!

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Beth. Feel free to enter once more in this challenge, if you'd like! :)

Lyndal said...

Perfect papers Beth - gorgeous card!!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

Kat W said...

An amazing card in such a short time! I would be hopeless at this!
Kat x

cassie said...

Awesome card, Beth. You did a great job combining 3 challenges, too.

Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, wish I could make something this brilliant in 10 minutes.
luv
Debby

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card!! Love the design and the pretty color combo!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa