Friday 12 April 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash & Case this sketch

Hello again! This is my second post of the day (nothing for ages then 2 in a day!) It's here if you'd like to see. I thought I'd join in with the current 10 Minute Craft Dash. The colours are pink, aqua and navy. I thought I'd use some new stash at the same time, I hope you like it, thanks for looking!





Challenges;
10 Minute Craft Dash - Pink, navy & aqua
CAS(E) this Sketch - this sketch -->

Supplies; Stamps - Papertrey & My Favorite Things
Inks & card - Stampin' Up 'Pool Party', 'Pretty in Pink' & 'Night of Navy'

8 comments:

Paulina said...

This card is so beautiful! Whoever receives this birthday card is one lucky person! Great take on the sketch and use of the colors I chose for the Craft Dash!

Thank you for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Beth! Hope to see you for the next challenge!

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card Beth, it would take me ten minutes just to find all the stuff I would want to use.
luv
debby

Suman Pandit said...

came thru' CAS, these lovely colors and the card are so attractive , love this!!
http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

wow great card, chevrons are so trendy and you used them in a great way !

Ardyth said...

Pretty colours and great use of pattern! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

lostinpaper said...

Can't believe that you created this in just 8 minutes, I would have been freaking out trying to line up those chevrons as perfectly as you have lol.
Thanks for sharing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!

Jenny said...

Wow those chevrons have got my eyeballs doing cartwheels!! so striking and all made in under ten mins!!!
That's some neat crafting :0)
Jenny x

Juls said...

fabulous!! Love the soft colours!! Hugs Juls