Sunday 7 October 2012

Penny Black Saturday October Challenge!

Hello! I hope you're all well on this cold and misty morning! Sorry this is a day late but it's time for another Penny Black Saturday challenge! Octobers challenge is a sketch by our lovely Helen, here it is -

And here's what's up for grabs if you join in-

 Lilac Mini-Makes Kit

 $20 voucher 

and from 
to spend in their online store.
Not bad huh?! ;-)
And here's my card using the sketch, I decided to go down the Halloween route although maybe the Christmas one would have been better judging by the paltry little pile of cards I have so far! I hope you like it and can join us this month!

Challenges; 
Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween
Papertake - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Anything Goes


Supplies;

3 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

What a cute little witch! Lovely card and thanks for joining in with this weeks Papertake Weekly challenge, Mary G x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE I love your card!!! it is sooo darn Adorable!!!! Love that lil witch!
hugs,Heidi