Monday 22 October 2012

Happy Christmas!

Morning all! I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was l-a-z-y! Very nice! So I whipped up this card. I also organised all my wooden stamps but that's for another post! I glittered the frame using embossing powder but looking at it I think I could have got away with glitter card! Oh well, thanks for stopping by, I hope you like it.


excuse the stray cat hair! Poppy likes to be included! ;-)

Challenges;
Freshly Made Sketches - this sketch -->
The Paper Players - Framed
Cute Card Thursday - Got Glitter
ABC Christmas Challenge - Up to You

Supplies;

10 comments:

Caroline said...

Beautiful christmas card love the layout. Caroline xxx

LeAnne said...

This is just so pretty...I love that paper and am going to just have to break down and get some! And your glittery frame is beautiful! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

Jen Timko said...

How pretty this is! Love that background paper and the sparkle! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Kim said...

great CAS card Beth, love the sentiment.
Kim x

Jen Sannes said...

Such a sweet lil' Christmas card - I love, love, love that glitter frame! Thanks for playing along with this week's sketch!

Elizabeth said...

Lovely card - the layout is great and the combination of textures is very nice indeed. Elizabeth

Jen Mitchell said...

A glitterly, pretty Christmas card! Love how you framed the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Helen said...

Fabulous card Beth - love that glittered frame!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Amy White said...

Great little glitter frame! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

Carissa said...

Such a wonderful creation. A lovely CAS card.
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
Carissa :)