Friday 9 March 2012

Paintbox Poppets CD winner!

Good morning! I hope you've all enjoyed this weeks Crafters Companion Paintbox Poppets Sneak Peaks as much as we have! Thanks so much to everyone who left me a nice comment, as you know, each comment was in with a chance of winning a copy of the CD, all of the comments were added up, popped into the random number thingy, and it chose number 4. The 4th comment was....

KAZZA!!

Congratulations!! You'll love it! If you drop me an email (my address is on my profile page) I can arrange for your CD to be sent to you!
In the mean time, pop your feet up and enjoy the Pick of the Week shows on Create and Craft, Sara is launching them at 12. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

ooowww i ammmm sooo excited..... i am over the moon winning this cd... i have been droppin big hints to the kids about mothers day... and this cd....now i can drop hints for the other bits to go with it now... lol
kaz_za