Tuesday 6 March 2012

At the Movies!

Hi again! As promised, I'm back with another card, this one is for Jamie's step-dads  60th Birthday. He's having a party in April with a 50s theme (as he was born in 1952) so I wanted to make quite a retro card for him. My mum got me this set from the Make It show as a late Christmas present and I thought it would be perfect! I love how I could include his age on the little clapper board! So cute! I really enjoyed putting this one together - the papers are faves of mine too! There's some awful stamping going on here though so maybe don't look too closely! ;-) Thanks for looking, I'll be back in the morning! xx






Challenges;
My Favourite Things - this sketch -->
Cupcake Craft - Red & Yellow
Papertake - Anything Goes
Anything Goes Challenge - Boyz 2 Men

Supplies;

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Anything Goes.xxx

Lyn said...

Beth this card is just great, I am sure he will love it. Take care, Lyn x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Beth
What a great male card.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a great male card, brilliant layout.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the retro look.

Unknown said...

What a bright and fun card!! Love all the gorgeous details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, fab choice of papers and such a lovely design! Thanks for joining in our red and yellow challenge at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x