Wednesday 21 September 2011

Truly Scrumptious #66!

Good morning! Welcome to another Truly Scrumptious challenge! I can't believe 2 weeks have flown by already! This time the theme was mine to choose, and I've gone for Clean & Simple - then my mind went blank! But I decided to make a fun little Halloween card, they're the only kind of card that I make just for fun - and I love them! I've made it from more digi bits, even though I should probably be using up some of the tonnes of stash I own! I'm not happy with how they've printed though, they don't normally do this so I'm not sure if it's the program I used or my printer, grrr!
These are the other challenges I'd like to enter this card:
Clean & Simple - this sketch
Crazy 4 Challenges - Pumpkins
Totally Gorjuss - Anything but square
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Image & papers - Pink Petticoat 'Spookie Doodlies' & 'Woodgrain' in Tangerine
Ribbon - from a bag of meringues!!
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Pearls - Kanban

6 comments:

kuya said...

Ooooh, I love Halloween! And this card is so cute.

Thanks for joining us at Stamp with Fun this week!

Hugs,
Heike

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Beth! Love the funky pumpkins!
Sarah xx :0)

Michele Spera said...

Wonderful Job!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Hugs
Michele S

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

WOW - such a fab CS card, just love the image and the colours match so well together.
hugs, Anja

Julie said...

Super Cute Card! So glad you joined us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Juls said...

sooooooooooooo cute!!!! LOVE the soft colours!!! Hugs Juls