Sunday 14 August 2011

Tea for two...

Morning! Wow, 2 post in as many days, plus I have another ready to show, plus I have a whole day to myself to make more! Whatever next?! I'm hear to show a card I made last night for a couple of challenges. It's using this sweet Hero Arts stamp which I 'needed' then proceeded to ignore for months! But I was inspired by this weeks Shabby Tea Room challenge (which I've only recently discovered!) and a new one goes live soon so I whipped this up! I hope you like it!
Here's the challenges it's for:-
Sweet Stop Sketch - this sketch
The Shabby Tea Room - Tea theme plus blue & green
Papertake - Grow Your Own (handmade flowers)
Spoonful of Sugar - Happy Birthday
Ribbon Girl - use a ribbon
Supplies-
Image - Hero Arts 'Teatime Silhoutte'
Papers - DCWV 'Nanas Nursery boy' & PaperMania 'Rose Garden'
Brads - PaperMania
Flower - Sarah's Cards ltd
Border - Martha Stewart 'Doily Lace' punch
Sentiment - Waltzing Mouse
Ribbon & Lace - stash
Other - Square Nestabilities

13 comments:

Cathymac said...

Beth...this teatime silhouette image embossed in white is just precious! Your colors and doily accent are perfect for the tea theme on your card...it's so feminine and inviting! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Saskia said...

Wow! So beautiful!!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Suze Bain said...

Had to laugh at you 'needing' this stamp and then not using it! It's really lovely and you've mounted and embellished your card beautifully. xx

Martina said...

Wow Beth....this card is really beuaitful! Such gentle colours and the embossed image! I love it!
Martina

Michelle said...

I love that Hero Arts stamp! Beautiful card!

Kelly Schelske said...

So very pretty Beth!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!!!! I love every detail :-)Thank You for sharing your beautiful card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beth, this is a lovely card. The soft colors are perfect with the sweet silhouette image. The embossing is perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

debby4000 said...

Oh Beth this is gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Kort og Søm said...

Oh..this card is beautiful!
Hugs Fredrikke :O)

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Karen said...

Lovely card. Lovely combination of colours. xx

Ribbon Girl said...

love how you've stamped the image on this very pretty card. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge. Mary G x