Tuesday 10 August 2010

Cute Card Thursday #124 & CAS Sketch #102!

Hi again! I just thought I'd pop by and show you another card I made while it was raining! It's for this weeks Cute card Thursday challenge of Whateva! Combined with this weeks Clean & Simple sketch. It's a bit different to my usual cards being that I made most of it digitally then added the gem stars afterwards. The reason behind this is that I was resizing all the elements to make sure they'd fit with each other and in doing so, it was practically made so I just shuffled things around and printed it off! Not sure I'll do this very much as it didn't feel very creative, but I like this card all the same and I think without all the layers makes it all the more Clean and Simple! I hope you like it, thanks for looking!

Supplies-
All images & paper - 'Monster Mash' by Zoe Pearn @ Sweet Shoppe
Sentiment - 'Brick House' font
Gems - stash (they were bright blue but I coloured over them with a C9 Copics pen to dull it down)

1 comment:

nessy said...

love your monster card ~what great fun!!
vanessa xx