Sunday 30 May 2010

Triple challenge combo!

Hi all! I hope you're having a great weekend! I need to write this post quickly because I want to watch Terry Pratchett's 'Going Postal' and it's just started! This is a card I made this weekend for 3 challenges, Papertake weekly, another fab sketch from Dawny P. Winter Wonderland which is Christmas Sweets, mine are the little candy canes on the papers and cute Pink Petticoat image and also for this weeks Allsorts challenge, which is to use Black, White and one other colour, mine is this bright pink - obviously! That's about it really! Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Image & sentiment - 'Ice Christmas' by Pink Petticoat
Colouring - Copics & Silver Stickles
Papers - glitter paper from Create and Craft, DP 'Rose Tinted Christmas' by DCWV
Gems - Paper Mania
Ribbon - stash


P.S. I've had a go at re-designing my blog and I've lost the Blogger bar across the top of the page, if anyone knows how to get it back, I'd be really grateful, thanks!

8 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Beth, hope you are enjoying the weekend. Love this card, but can't bring myself to think about Christmas.

Can't help with blogger bar I'm afraid.

Liz x

downrightcrafty said...

wow what a fab and funky awesome coloured card, I adore these papers and that fluorescent pink centre paper really sets this little penguin off so well. Thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland do hope you will join us for next weeks challenge too
Hugs Kate xx

Debs said...

Hiya Beth
I love thus card - fab colour choice and the image is soooooooooooo cute. Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Good luck in the draw.
Take care
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, just my style. I love these papers and that image is so cute. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

Annie said...

such a cute penguin and I love the bright pink!
hugs, annie x

Fleur said...

Fantastic card Beth, great image, your colouring is perfect.
Thanks for joining ALLSORTS this week
Hugz Fleur xXx

Danielle said...

Beth, this is so cute! Love the non-traditional candy cane colours and the penguin is just adorable! Thanks for joining in at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Gingerbread Gal♥ said...

Super cute card! I have several of Zoe Pearn's blog kits. Here's how you get your Blogger bar back:
Settings
Design
Edit HTML

Look for the following code:
#navbar-iframe {
height:40px;
display:none;
}
it may not be coded exactly the same, but the main thing is the display coding says none. Change that word only to "on". It should now read - display:on;

Hope this helps :)