Wednesday 10 March 2010

Copic Colour Challenge #55!

Hello! I hope you all are well on this lovely Spring day! It's Wednesday so it's time for another Copic Colour Challenge! This weeks colours look tricky at first but they're not too bad, think shadows, animals, clothing, can all be grey without looking drab! I didn't have BG96 so I used B95 instead. There's a lovely prize to be won from Toodles & Binks so I hope you can join us!
I've used another of Mo's Digi stamps, this was another freebie which unfortunately isn't available as naughty people took advantage! I've used more digi papers, Pink Petticoat's 'Big Fella' range, I love this range, so handy for any man/boys cards. Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies-
Image - 'Louis' freebie from Mo's Digi Pencil PCP page
Colouring - Copics
Papers - Pink Petticoat 'Big Fella'
Tag - Summer Driggs
Sentiment - Personal Impressions stamp
Green glass embellishment - stash

5 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

How CUTE!!! I just love your coloring!
Hugs,
Lisa

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi, how fab is this? And I am soo jealous of your colouring skills.

Liz x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Beth, beautiful colours and cute image.
luv
Debby

Shelly said...

Such a cheeky chappie... love this card! Your colouring is just FABULOUS! Wow!
Hugs Shelly ;)

Kort og Søm said...

I do like this!! :o)
Fredrikke