Wednesday 14 October 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #18!

Morning! I hope you all are well! It's time for another Truly Scrumptious challenge and it's a fantastic sketch from Mina with the extra challenge of Autumn! There's a lovely set of stamps up from grabs from Stamp Attack, to win, you need to play along with the sketch and use the added theme!
I know I said the other day that I struggle with autumnal cards so I just tried to keep it simple today and use some autumny colours! It's helps when I use one of my fave stamps, I've paper pieced her coat so I'm going to enter this into this weeks Anyone for Anya which is 'Perfect Paper piecing', she looks so cute in her little spotty coat, and of course a brolly is an essential in autumn (and spring and summer for that matter!) Thanks for looking! I'll be back later with my Copic Colour Challenge card!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Rain, Snow & Shine' Miss Anya from The Greeting Farm
Colouring - Copics and a white gel pen
Papers - My Minds Eye 'Bloom & Grow' and Core'dinations
Flowers - EK Success punch
Gems - Creative Beadcraft
Ribbon - Ribbon Mad

16 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card! great paper piecing lovely colours. Caroline x

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Beth. Love the image you've used and the colouring is fabulous also. Love the papers you've used. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is adorable, wonderful card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

A gorgeous card Beth, I love the cute image and your paper piecing is fab! Debbie x

Kathy said...

WOW Beth your card is gorgeous!!! I love the papers and they look so pretty with the brown in it!!! This image is darling and your coloration is just perfection!
:)Kathy

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Beth and the colours are absolutely perfect.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

What a lovely card! Those colors are just scrumptious!

Juls said...

very stylish!! Love it!!

Dawn said...

Hiya Beth
Aww this is so cute love the paper piecing - it's a great technique and ties everything together.
Beautiful colouring too!

hugs
Dawn
xx

Mina said...

wow Beth shes beautiful...stunning colour and perfect colouring too
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth
What a lovely card, love the colours, layout and the image is so cute
Yvonne

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Beth - it certainly doesn't look like you struggled with Autumn colours here. Fabulous paper piecing and beautifully coloured Anya.
hugs Heather xx

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Gorgeous papers, perfect for this time of year. Fab colouring and don't you just love the effect of paperpiecing?

Love from AFA!

Renata

Stacey said...

Amazing colouring and your paper piecing looks brilliant! ~♥~

Linby said...

gorgeous card
Linbyx

Simone said...

This card is really fabulous!!!
Simone