Wednesday 2 September 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #15!

Morning! The weeks are going too quickly and it's Truly Scrumptious challenge 15 already! That means it's 30 weeks since we started and only 16 weeks to Christmas! Aggghhh!! Well this week, as well as a fab sketch by Michelle, we're asking you to hold on to the summer a little longer and create a card or project with an 'Indian Summer' theme, interpret as you like! Home Impressions have the cutest stamp set up for grabs, just make sure you follow the sketch and the theme!
Here's my card, I think it's fairly obvious how I used this theme, and I loved making this card! I've used some papers from my neglected Artylicious CD Rom, I love these papers! And a Sandra Dry 'Bollywood' image. I didn't put a sentiment on, I'll decide another time! It's hard to tell but I've coloured little accents on her dress and jewellery with a gold pen, it's probably drowned out by all the gold mirror card!
I hope you can join in, thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Image - 'Sarika' by Sandra Dry Digi Stamps
Colouring - Copics & a gold gel pen
Papers - Artylicious 'Damask Delights'
Flowers - EK Success punch
Gems & ribbon - stash
Embossing - 'Textile' Cuttlebug folder
Corners - Cuttlebug die

9 comments:

Sharon said...

This is lovely Beth. Your image is perfect for the theme and the colours are fab.

Mina said...

wow this is gorgeous Beth, I love the metal it adds such a rich feel to it
Mina xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Stunning! I love the Colours and the gold and the image, everything! - lovely. Kim

Tara said...

Beth this is stunning and the gold looks fantastic! I zoomed in to take a look at the gold you added to your image and it's just beautiful!
Hugs Tara xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Beth,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Juls said...

such a gorgeous glam card!!

Katherine said...

Hi beth! I really love your cards. You inspire me. God Bless.

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning Beth.
What an amazingly beautiful image and together with those fab papers and gold mirri create such a luscious Asian feel.
Bet it wasn't easy to photgraph with all that gold mirri (lol).
hugs Heather xx

Dawn said...

Hiya Beth
Wow I loved this as soon as I saw it, very Indian Summery indeed!


Hugs
Dawn
x