Friday 21 November 2008

Tilda & Friends: Time to Decorate!

It's all getting very festive this week on the Tilda & Friends ATC challenge, it's time for Christmas decorations! We're putting ours up on the 7th this year, but usually take them down on new years day as by then we are so fed up of Poppy climbing the tree and knocking off all the decorations! I decided to use the top half of this Alota stamp for my ATC, the glitter doesn't show up too well (when does it ever?), and the foil paper photographs rubbish too! Even so, I hope you like it!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Bugs Decorating Tree' from Alota stamps coloured with Whispers, Sakura Stardust and Stickles
Papers - stash
Gems - Create & Craft
Snowflake punch
Also I thought I'd show you my new toy! I've wanted a sewing machine for ever but was put off paying over £100 for something I'll just use for fixing hems or making cards, and then I saw this red beauty in the John Lewis gift catalogue and it said 'Beth - buy me' so I did! It was only £49! It came today and I love it! Now I just have to learn how to use it!!

6 comments:

Sue said...

Ooh I love my sewing machines, you'll have sew much fun, love the colour!

Emma said...

Gorgeous atc, lovely image. Wow what a bargain your sewing machine was...loving the colour.
Emma x

Liz McGuire, said...

How cool is that!

Carol said...

Gorgeous ATC
TFS
:)

Lorraine A said...

love the ATC, those bees sure are busy ;-)
lovely sewing machine too :-)
Lorraine

Annie said...

what a fabulous shiny red toy you have to play with! and I love the cute decorated tree ATC you have made for us this week, thanks for joining in the fun. hugs, annie x