Friday, 19 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday #28!

This weeks challenge on Cute Card Thursday is Food, I feel a bit bad calling these little guys food! I think they're so cute I had to buy them (I probably would have got the whole range had they been in stock - maybe a good thing!) I made the water effect by blobbing different colours onto wet paper, it turned out ok I think, apart from the bit in the middle! : ) Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Peas on Earth' from Penny Black, water coloured with Whispers and Sakura stardust
Paper - DCWV '08 Traditional Christmas stack
Ribbon - stash (tied on my bow-maker)
Gems - Mad About Cards

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card, that is such a fab stamp and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Kim Piggott said...

Oh I love this! Such a cute image so perfect for this challenge. I think your water is really a good idea.
kim x

Lauren said...

Really Cute Card. Well done
Lauren xx

Karen said...

Brilliant card! Funny and different to the cupcakes that are common for food themes, and that I will probably do :)

Jilli said...

Fab card, love that stamp made me LOL, not seen those before. Jillix

Jill said...

aww Beth is is gorgeous and I just love the way you have coloured in the globe. The little peas are just so cute, it's fab Jill x

Kimberley said...

Very funny image.

MiLaWi said...

That stamp is so funny! Perfect for this challenge! :)

Helen said...

Cute card! lol
Helen x

ella bella said...

how sweet is that stamp and such a fab card. love it
Tracy x