Friday 19 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday #28!

This weeks challenge on Cute Card Thursday is Food, I feel a bit bad calling these little guys food! I think they're so cute I had to buy them (I probably would have got the whole range had they been in stock - maybe a good thing!) I made the water effect by blobbing different colours onto wet paper, it turned out ok I think, apart from the bit in the middle! : ) Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp - 'Peas on Earth' from Penny Black, water coloured with Whispers and Sakura stardust
Paper - DCWV '08 Traditional Christmas stack
Ribbon - stash (tied on my bow-maker)
Gems - Mad About Cards

9 comments:

Andrea, said...

Brilliant card, that is such a fab stamp and a great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Lauren said...

Really Cute Card. Well done
Lauren xx

Karen said...

Brilliant card! Funny and different to the cupcakes that are common for food themes, and that I will probably do :)

Jilli said...

Fab card, love that stamp made me LOL, not seen those before. Jillix

Jill said...

aww Beth is is gorgeous and I just love the way you have coloured in the globe. The little peas are just so cute, it's fab Jill x

Kimberley said...

Very funny image.

Larissa said...

That stamp is so funny! Perfect for this challenge! :)

Helen said...

Cute card! lol
Helen x

ella bella said...

how sweet is that stamp and such a fab card. love it
Tracy x