Sunday 27 July 2008

Penny Black Saturday #7

I can't believe it's challenge 7 already, where is this year going?!! This weeks challenge is On The Farm, to make a card featuring a Penny Black stamp and something you'd find on a farm. All the DT came up with cow cards, we must be psychically joined in some way! If you join in you'll be enteres in the draw for some fun Penny Black stickers! Here's mine, I love this stamp, the one in the middle reminds me of Amy Winehouse with her headscarf on! I decided not to put a sentiment and let the cows do the talking! Thanks for looking!

Supplies-
Stamp- Penny Black Ladies Devine coloured with water colour pencils
Ribbon- Stash
Paper- local craft shop (it says BuzzCraft on the back)

13 comments:

Zarah said...

Super cute card! :D

Poppy said...

it is a stunning card love it

Andrea said...

I love your card!
Super cute, great colours ..just beautiful

Dawny P said...

LOVE it Beth. That stamp id fab and this card is just CUTE xxxx And I am glad I am not the only one with a cat who prefers eau de toilet to her fresh drinking bowl!! Aren't they strange, cats!!!! xxxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card this image is so cute.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Beth and I love the cute image and your beautiful colouring, Also love the dp, Hugs, Nikki x

Becky said...

Wow Beth! Your card is coloured beautifully! I love Amy in the middle, so funny! We are all a bunch of cows this week lol!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

I really like this one too!! Amy Winehouse w/ her headscarf...funny!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous Beth..love the way you used your ribbon..and that phto of your cat is so cute:)x

Annie said...

love this card you made with the cows, fab colouring! Looks like I'll have to sit out this week's challenge as I don't have any stamps suitable! annie x

Kath Stewart said...

Fun card Beth - love this cow image and great colour work - yes we are certainly a lot of silly old moos this week.
Love
kath
xxxx

tracie said...

Hi Beth, fabulous card very cute. I so love this image, must add it to my nver ending wish list, lol. Sorry I haven't popped over sooner, not feeling great this week. Hope your well and you manage to get you pc sorted soon.
hugs :)x

Ann said...

Gorgeous colouring, Love this card, it's so fresh & vibrant!! xx