Monday 26 May 2008

Cute Card Thursday #11

Here is my card for this weeks Cute Card Challenge which is another of Katharinas fab sketches. I'm also entering this as the first of this months Fab's Christmas Challenge (4 to go)! I've used a Magnolia stamped image from Nikki coloured with watercolour pencils, Pink Petticoat Snowflakes paper, Stamps Away sentiment stamp then some little pearls and some silver ribbon. I hope you're all enjoying the rainy bank holiday! I'm going to be snuggly crafting all day!


14 comments:

sandra_w said...

Beautiful card!!

Rach said...

Hi Beth
Lovin the card...Makes me think that i should maybe start my Christmas cards early then i wouldn't be last minute panicking as usual!
Hugs RAch.xx

Bev said...

Oh this is just fabulous! Love it

Debbie said...

Gorgeous christmas card Beth

Bev said...

Oooh love this card, it's gorgeous!

Marlou McAlees said...

oh I love this cute!! cute!! card Beth :) beautiful!! :) x

tracie said...

gorgeous card Beth, love the soft colours and cute image - fabulous xmas card :-)x

Andrea, said...

beautiful Xmas card, great colours and image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

beautiful, love the papers and fabulous christmas image!

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Shirley said...

Nice fresh Christmas card. Your scaring me tho, as I really should start thinking about starting my Christmas cards soon.

ella bella said...

this is so gorgeous beth love it :)

Murielle said...

SPLENDID!!!!!!
Love it!!

Kath Stewart said...

Gorgeous card Beth as always and hey you and me both are joining the "nutters" club

Larissa said...

Very sweet card!!