Monday 21 April 2008

Debbie's birthday Blog Candy!

Debbie at Crafting Fairy is having a blog candy competition to celebrate her birthday. All you have to do is make a girly birthday card featuring ribbons and pretty papers. I already had my Prima papers and Bella stamp handy, so I made another! I just added some spotty ribbon from SkattyKats I think, some gems and a freebie stamped sentiment, hope you like it!

Happy Birthday Debbie!



*Oops! I'm obviously tired and havn't coloured her flip flop in properly! Tut tut! *



P.S. Look out for my blog candy very soon.......:)

9 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

If you hadn't pointed it out...I never would have noticed! Absolutely beautiful card!!

Debbie said...

Fab card Beth. thanks for entering my challenge It's definatley a girlie card, Good luck with the draw

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the ribbon sets off the card brilliantly

Monika said...

wonderful card,love the bella

Anonymous said...

Oh your card is just beautiful...:)x

Beth said...

LOVE the bella! Great card - awesome colors!

Stacey said...

Another gorgeous bella card! Love your papers. We would never have noticed the flip-flop - you shouldn't have admitted to it! ~x~

Frances said...

this is fabulous, love the colours and that ribbon, very girly.

Deb said...

absolutely gorgeous!