Monday 18 February 2008

Arty Girlz: Stamping

"This week's challenge is 'STAMPING' so we would like to see any kind of stamping on your projects this week...using any stamps that are in your collection :)"

I'm a bit late with this one! I've used one of my Damask Delights stamps with white embossing powder then did a watercolour wash with varying orange-y shades, then used another of the stamps across the top with the same colour inks. The photo looks weird and I'm not sure if I like it - oh well! Thanks for looking! xx

12 comments:

Han said...

Wow this looks fab. xx

Han said...

Sorry me again I will post your blog candy tomorrow I'm a bit behind as it is half term. Actually coming your way at the end of the week to the Bear Factory in Festival Placexx

Han said...

Sorry me again I will post your blog candy tomorrow I'm a bit behind as it is half term. Actually coming your way at the end of the week to the Bear Factory in Festival Placexx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fantastic colours

Marlou McAlees said...

this is absolutely fab!!! gorgeous colours!! :) x

Rika said...

Looks wonderful!

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card beth i love the colours looks great
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Julie Allain said...

This is wonderful Beth its a gorgeous effect I love it!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx

tracie said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamp :-)

Marlene said...

This is one stunning card!, love the way you've done the embossing/watercolour.. gives a fabulous effect!!

Carol Weimer said...

Wow, those colors really make this card POP!!

Katie said...

Stunning effect, I love it! Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. You have some beautiful work here, will definitely be back. Very inspiring stuff!

Katie