Tuesday 13 November 2007

CBC Big Challenge Weekend!

I've not been on here for a while as I've been busying myself with the Crafts by Carolyn forum's big weekend challenge, and I WON!!!! I'm SOOO chuffed! Here they all are!
1. Make a christmas card with more than one fold. I made a winter scene card with a little bit of glitter.



2. Make a card using this sketch



3. Make a gift for someone. I've painted these champagne glasses with glass paints



4. Make either a 12 page memory book OR a calendar. Both to be at least 6"x6". I went for the calendar option using Pink Petticoat (again) simple monograms and various collections for the backgrounds



5. Use stamps to create both a background and main feature. I used Woodware stamps for the fairy and little stars then an English Stamp Co snowflake for the background



6. Decorate a blank CD! I made a christmas door hanger with mine!



7. Make a christmas card where the outline of the card is not rectangular or square



8. This challenge was an RAK, Random Act of Kindness
9. Make either 3 cards featuring 'tasty' things or make a christmas table decoration. I've made some napkin rings using fabric poinsettias



10. Make a gift for someone using a photo. I've made a canvas of my cat! The canvas is about 4"x3". I did it by printing out the photo in black and white. Covering the canvas in white acrylic paint and putting the picture face down on top of it. Left it to dry then using a wet cloth, rubbed away the paper leaving the image!



11. Make 2 cards featuring things you'd find in a sewing box. I've used felt and buttons




12. Decorate a peg! I was told about these huge pegs from a shop near me for a pound! They're 8 inches tall and I've made it into a stand for a photo using Pink Petticoat Simple monograms and Big Bloomers flowers




13. Decorate some storage. I've decorated a box file from Ikea I use for magazines using Pink Petticoat papers



14. 3 cards using stamps or embellishments 3 times




15. A card using die cuts (with bonus point for using something begginning with A) I've used Angel hair as a background



16. A card or LO using photos & numbers.


1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Congrats Beth thats brilliant news ,your cards are lovely ,
i lost you for a while but i am so glad i found you again ,you have been busy making lots of lovely things Dawnxx