Wednesday 23 July 2008

New Award!!


I've just been awarded this fabbylicious award by the lovely Annie and Tracy! Thanks so much ladies! You've brightened up my day! Now to pass it on....

The rules of the award.
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award. Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day!
Fair enough, here's mine:
1. Stacey
2. Terrie
3. Tonya
4. Sue
all of whom visit me often with lovely comments and make fantastic cards,
and finally:
5. Liz who I discovered while blog hopping one day and whose cards are fab. She lives in Scotland and her blog name cracks me up, Buttons for Brains!!
I could have given a few more of these away but thems the rules! : )

6 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow - thanks Beth! Nice to know I'm still loved, ever if I've not been about much the last couple of weeks :o)

By the way, you are going to be deluged with comments from me shortly as you seem to have been crazily busy since my last visit! how on earth do you find the time?! ~x~

Anonymous said...

Thanks Beth!!

Dawny P said...

And check out my blog too, cos there is some more yumminess for you xxxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Oh my, an award. Ta much. Your cards are fab! Love your classy mog!

tracie said...

congrats on your award Beth, hope you've had a good day.
I've left you a little something on my blog
hugs :)x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Beth, there's something waiting for you on my blog. Lots of love, Denise x