Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Penny Black Saturday May challenge!

Hello! Here's my card for this months Penny Black Saturday challenge for May, the challenges Anything Goes, nice and easy! We have the usual gorgeous inspiration from the Design Team as well as our ever generous sponsors, The Ribbon Girl, 1-2-3 Stitch and J&C Creations.
I also didn't mention that this is my last card for the blog as I've decided to step down :-( After 5 years I just felt it was a bit of a stuggle, plus as any of my followers will know, I'm not exactly the most prolific of bloggers or card makers! Plus we've just started an extension so I don't see that changing anytime soon! Well, that's my news! I hope you're all well, thanks for stopping by, have a lovely day!



Challenges;
Case Study - Mailes gorgeous card

Supplies;
Paper - Crate Paper
Button & ribbon - stash
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink
Stamp - Penny Black

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card Beth, I love the whole design and that sunflower is beautiful! xx

Debby said...

Loving the happy yellow :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Juls said...

this is stunning!! so very stylish!! Hugs Juls

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your card Beth.
luv
Debby