Thursday, 21 February 2013

Life so Sweet!

Hello! I hope all's good with you! I've decided to actually take part in this fortnights 10 Minute Craft Dash (as opposed to making a card for it while ignoring the challenge!) I took a piccy of before I started then got to work. In hindsight I would have cleared some space before starting instead of spending half the time looking under things for something lost! But there we go, I'm pretty chuffed! Thanks for looking, I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with another card - depending on how today goes! :-)





Challenges;
10 Minute Craft Dash - these colours -->
Allsorts - Things with Wings
Case Study - this card by Teri -->







Supplies;

15 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely colour combo Beth and lovely CAS style card.

It's lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much joining in.

B x

Claire said...

Fab card, love the design. Hugs, Claire x

Lorraine said...

nice and bright and what a lovely quote

Julie said...

A great cas card

Jenny said...

Such lovely fresh colours you have chosen. What a fabulous card! x

Paulina said...

This card is so beautiful! I LOVE the way you used the colors and your layout is fantastic!

Thank you so much for joining in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. I hope you can play along in the challenge again!

Sarah said...

Fab card Beth, I love the design and colours. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Things with Wings challenge x

Samantha said...

Lovely card, Thanks for playing Allsorts this time hugs me x

SugarGem said...

Totally cute... I amazing under 10min

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Beth, great colour scheme. What a wonderful sentiment too and perfectly finished with the butterfly.
Sarah xx :0)

cassie said...

What a great card! I like how you combined the color challenge with the Case Study - it turned out fabulous!
Thanks for playing along with the 10 MInute Craft Dash!

Jeanne J said...

Hi Beth! Great take on the inspiration photo! I love the clean lines and the little butterfly over the sentiment!

Aimes said...

What a lovely card - the twine is such a sweet addition!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs!
x

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Beth - love your little butterflies!
So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

Jess said...

What a gorgeous card — pops right off the screen. The twine is the perfect finishing touch. Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash Challenge!