Thursday, 15 November 2012

Festive Birdhouse!

*ETA - Oh bums! I just realised its one layer week at LIM and I made this card especially! The card is only one layer but then I've covered it in die cuts - oops! Sorry ladies!*

Hiya! I've had a bit of free time this morning so here's a little Christmas card I've whipped up using these cute MFT Die'namics dies - so sweet! I hope you like it - thanks for visiting!




Challenges;
Case Study - this card -->
Less is More - Houses
Crazy 4 Challenges - Christmas Songs (Rocky Robin? Haha!)
Top Tip Tuesday - Hearts

Supplies;

7 comments:

Chrissie said...

Tut, tut Beth... a one layer card with layers!
You must have got carried away!
It's a super card and if it wasn't for the layers... it would be great for our challenge too!
Hey HO!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the bird house and the embossing is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Jeanne J said...

Adorable!! I love your birdie and that perfect wood grained birdhouse!

elizabetakushner said...

That is a cute card. Great job!

debby4000 said...

Never mind its absolutely brilliant.
luv
Debby

Lisa M said...

OH my goodness..this is precious!! I love this little bird house and the heart window is perfect for our challenge. :) Gorgeous card!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Have a great one!
Lisa xx

Maureen said...

love how you made that sweet little house so Christmasy! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)