Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Snow in the sun!

Hello! I hope you're all good! Just a swift one from me, I've made a Christmas card with some snow - in the sun! I took some inspiration from Debbys card here. I die cut the letters from the pearl card, stuck it over few few strips of red line tape and filled it all in the flower soft. Not too sure about the 'Let it' part but never mind! Thanks for dropping in!



Challenges;
Case Study - this card -->
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
Oldie but a Goodie - Anything Goes (had this alphabet stamp for ev-er! Got them from Tesco!! Can't find a link though)

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Great card Beth, I really like the white and silver font against the white card. I have just emailed you re: PTI too! xx

cbuswell said...

Fab card, love the texture! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Sweet CAS design! Way to go stashing up on your Christmas cards! :) Thank you for joining us for a CASE Study challenge this week!! xx

Maureen said...

oh, what cool snow! Great inspiration :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining our challenge Oldie But A Goodie with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Annie Anya said...

Great card Beth. Love the white and silver...just joined your blog as a member...♥