Oh well, I'll stop whingeing and show you this card I've made for mine and Jamie's 2nd wedding anniversary on the 16th, it's gone sooo quickly! I made it for a few challenges but I feel I should credit this card by Jen del Muro, I saw it back in September and added it to my Pintrest board, then when I saw this weeks Case Study challenge, it reminded me of it so it's sort of an amalgamation of the 2! I really wanted to get the die set from Verve with the big U & I on it but the postage was almost the same as the dies!!So I just looked through my fonts til I found the right 'u', made it the size I wanted it, flipped it over so it faced the wrong way, then printed it onto the back of my card so when I cut around it, there was no lines showing where I'd cut! Much cheaper! ; )
I hope you like it, I
This one shows up the shimmery cardstock...
...and hopefully this one shows up the dimension - this is definitely not a 'postable' card!