Monday, 12 December 2011

Poinsettias!

Good morning! I'm back briefly with another Christmas card - I don't have many more to make now which is good! I'm not too sure about this one though. I made the base of the card, then added all but the Poisettias and got stuck as to what to add next! Then I got so sick of staring at it that I just plonked these 2 flowers on! I've made it for this weeks Case Study challenge, I cased the layout, the double ribbons and the poinsettia. I hope you like it!
Here's the challenges:
Case Study - this card  
Simon Says Stamp - Photo inspiration - although not sure it shows anymore ;-)  
My Mums Craft shop - Traditional Christmas  
Basic Grey Challenge - Anything Goes  
Paper Sundaes - Christmas 

Supplies:

10 comments:

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Great paper choice!! : ) I love those flowers too!

Thanks for sharing your creativity at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Aimes said...

Those poinsettias really steal the spotlight on this card, they're fabulous!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Debby said...

I love the rich colours in your poinsettias. A very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Trudie said...

Beautiful poinsettias! Lovely traditonal card with a cute twist in the papers!
Thank you for joining us at MMCS.

Trudie x

Teresa Kline said...

luv these poinsettias...so gorgeous...so glad you played along with us at CASE Study!

enjoy *~*

Carrie said...

wow. This is stunning!!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Those bold poinsettias add so much drama and pop -- love them! Thanks for playing along in the CASE Study challenge!

Fleur said...

A stunning card.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Basic Grey this fortnight, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Juls said...

very stylish card! HUgs Juls