Monday, 21 November 2011

Bethlehem

Hello! I just thought I'd pop on and show you a quick Christmas card I made for a few challenges, the photo is dreadful again but not a lot I can do about it today, my camera is rubbish and the sun hasn't bothered to get up! ;-) The maroon looks just like brown and the sparkly black looks a bit flat, if I get some better light or get my backside round to making a light box, I'll take a better one! I hope you like it!
It's for these challenges:
Case Study - this card (1st photo)
Play Date Cafe - these colours (2nd photo)
ABC Challenge - D = Dazzle

8 comments:

julieprice3 said...

Beautiful card. Thanks so much for joining our D for Dazzle challenge at ABC
Hugs Julie P

Debby said...

Oh this card fits the inspiration perfectly! Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

jules said...

Hi Beth love your card it's beautiful! i got my o/h to make me a light box, he made it with a cardboard box!!.Oh and it works a treat!

Mynnette said...

Oh, this is beautiful! LOVE the rhinestone in the middle of the star--this is gorgeous!!! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, love the sparkly sky!! Gorgeous colouring too! Thank you for playing along with us at CASE Study!! Chupa xxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow, your fussy cutting of the scene is impeccable! And I LOVE that sparkly black sky. Just perfect. Thank you SO much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

What a wonderful little scene you've created. I love the connotation of it and that sparkly sky is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

Juls said...

fabulous!! love all the sparkle! hugs juls